Break out those lunch boxes because back-to-school snacks by the best food bloggers are happening. Right. Now.
Most kids have their main lunch faves like pb&j, ham and cheese, or even chicken nuggets. They rarely wanna give those staples up so it’s up to their lunch box companion – the snack – to bring in some variety.
But when you’ve got a picky 3rd grader it can be hard to mix it up and sneak in some wholesome foods. So, I’m ditching the typical pre-packaged lunch box options and giving homemade back-to-school snacks a try.
Listed below are 21 ideas to change up your kid’s snack time; muffins, bars, bites, even homemade chips are in here. Don’t forget… mamas can take advantage of these tasty treats too!
- Healthy Monster Cookie Bites – Evolving Table
- Crunchy Parmesan Chickpeas – Krazy Kitchen Mom
- Healthy Baked Carrot Chips – A Spicy Perspective
- Apple Protein Muffins – One Clever Chef
- Cinnamon Flatbread Chips – Who Left The Fat Out
- Yogurt Glazed Blueberry Muffins – Sue Bee Homemaker
- Savory Sunflower Seed Bars – Viktoria’s Table
- Fruit and Nut Energy Bites – Pass Me Some Tasty
- Three Seed Multigrain Carrot Bread – Foodal
- Sea Turtles – Eat Something Delicious
- Honey Nut Bars – A Butterful Mind
- Pecan Cheddar Crackers – Garlic & Zest
- Easy Strawberry Fruit Leather – Baked By Rachel
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Chip Granola Bars – Nutmeg Nanny
- Easy Gluten Free & Vegan Soft Pretzel Bites – Fooduzzi
- Simple Snack Mix – A Butterful Mind
- Pecan Cranberry Nut Bars – Our Home Made Easy
- Honey Roasted Chick Peas – Real Housemoms
- Peanut Butter Fruit Dip – Cooking Classy
- Peach Raspberry Fuit Leather – Oh So Delicioso
And last, but DEFINITELY not least, these chocolatey Homemade Granola Bars by Just So Tasty. Maybe more of a treat than healthy snack but I know my son would be thrilled to find this back-to-school snack in his lunch box! (pictured below)